The officials are now tallying scores, as the endurance event has drawn to a close. Illinois Urbana-Champaign and Dartmouth each made it out onto the track prior to the end. Dartmouth completed 23 out of 40 laps before the course closed at 3:30.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Check out @Formula_Hybrid on Facebook. Great picture of @UMHybrid with @ChryslerCareers! 23 hours ago
- Thinking #internship next summer? Get on it! Email #resume firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll send to @GMCareers @ChryslerCareers @FordCareers 2 days ago
- Looking for @Formula_Hybrid pics? flickr.com/photos/9568567… Email info@formula-hybrid for interest in Florescaphotography originals. 2 days ago
- RT @HWRacing: Only one week left to help us smash our target to help Edinburgh Sick Kids! justgiving.com/HWRacing1 #FS2013 #EdinburghMarathon 2 days ago
- @McMasterU Mac Formula Hybrid Team makes @Formula_Hybrid headlines dailynews.mcmaster.ca/article/formul… Go #racecar! 1 week ago